Electrical Training Australia provides high level, post trade electrical training on over 17 electrical standards.
Thousands of Engineers, Electricians and Electrical Contractors across Australia and New Zealand have attended our training, including multi-day training programs for large organisations, Engineering and Commercial Groups such as
- THIESS – Global Mining
- Gladstone Ports Coal Loading Facility
- ANSTO – Lucas Heights Nuclear Facility
- ANSTO – the Australian Synchrotron
- The Australian Department of Defence
Our Head Trainer
- Heavy Industry (QAL & Gladstone Ports)
- High Voltage Switchyard Construction (Boyne Island)
- Maritime Ore Carrier Ships (Gladstone)
- Solar Farms & Renewables
- Transformer & Motor Manufacturing
- Domestic and Commercial installations
- and Aeronautics electrical maintenance.
As a professional trainer, Alan has run conferences, seminars, online training and onsite workplace training for thousands of electrical engineers, electricians, contractors and electrical workers.
Alan’s dynamic and engaging training, backed by his wide range of electrical experience as an electrician, contractor and Inspector, helps electrical workers across Australia and New Zealand understand and stay up to date with the AS3000 Wiring Rules, 17 related Electrical Standards and their associated changes.
Currently, Alan also conducts Electrical Inspections and Audits for the Victorian Government (Energy Safe Victoria) and private electrical contractors.
It would be good to have this company back on more topics of Electrical practices. Well done..
Recommend this course to colleagues – 10/10
The best thing about this training was the group discussion and the knowledge of the facilitator.
Good instructor. Engages in conversations with students about the subject matter.
Our guys now know exactly how to comply on our jobs, and I don’t have to wade through the whole book myself to find the relevant information for them.